Black Hammer Men 4000 Series Low cut with Shoelace Safety Shoes BH4658 - SIRIM Approved
Brand: Black Hammer
Category: 4000 Series, SIRIM Approved
BLACK HAMMER has been revolutionizing safety shoes since 1993. With our genuine leather, durable craftsmanship and innovative design, every pair is created to bring you the greatest safety with the finest style. Like you, we never compromise on quality. The Black Hammer Safety Series is designed specifically for professionals who won't compromise on safety, comfort and style. No matter what your job requires of you, you'll always take the right step with Black Hammer Shoes.
- • Steel Toe Cap Imported EN 12568 certified to withstand up to 200 joule impact and 15,000 newton compressions.
- • Oil Resistant Sole Giving you a better grip in an industrial environment so that you will always have a sure footing to stand on.
- • Steel Midsole Imported EN 12568 certified steel plated lie between you and danger.
- • Genuine Leather Select quality calf or buffalo leather is used for a durable upper in a tough environment.
- • Double Lock Stitch Attach Upper An original technique only used by true craftsman to attach the upper firmly to the sole for a long lasting wear.
Inquiry - Black Hammer Men 4000 Series Low cut with Shoelace Safety Shoes BH4658 - SIRIM Approved